Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daily Confession

Here is the prayer I pray daily.

Daily Confession

“According to the Word of God, I declare that money cometh to the Body of Christ, and money cometh to me for the sake of the gospel. I am laying a foundation, and God is performing His Word in my life.”
“I call my local church wealthy. I call in all the necessary finances to completely pay for all of the buildings, properties, and equipment, and to do everything God has called us as a church to do. We will tell the untold, reach the unreached, and help the believers walk in faith and victory by the anointed teaching and preaching of the Gospel.”
“I call myself wealthy and prosperous. I proclaim that I have the necessary finances to do everything that God has called me to do with enough in store to bless others.”
“Father, I honor You by putting You first in my finances, giving You my best in tithes and offerings. I thank You that You supply all of my need according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus, and grant the desires of my heart. You are bringing me into my wealthy place. You are opening the windows of heaven and pouring me out a blessing until it overflows.”
I believe I receive double in every area of my life –double anointing; double rejoicing; double in my giving; double in my receiving; double in my income; and double in my assets. I receive double in Jesus’ name.”
“I call my house and all of my property paid for in full. I believe I receive raises and bonus; sales and commissions, favorable settlements; estates and inheritances; interests and income; rebates and returns; discounts and dividends; checks in the mail; gifts and surprises; lost money found; bills decreased and paid off; blessings and income.”
“Thank You, Lord, for giving me the power to create wealth so that I have more than enough to give unto your kingdom.
Money cometh to me now!! You are bringing me into my wealthy place. ”

-How to Find your Wealthy Place, Dr. Leroy Thompson, Sr

No comments: