Saturday, December 20, 2008

My THOUSAND Dollar experiment

One of the exercises recommended by a book I have read recently is to make a log of how you would spend $1000 in one day and add $1000 to each day with a goal of spending that virtual money by the end of the day. I started to do this at the beginning of this year and got away from it, so I am going to have fun and play with it here. I promise I will try to keep it short, but it will be increasingly harder to cut short as the money gets bigger! It will be fun nonetheless. Today, I am going to spend the money on some new audio equipment so that I could make better audio sound bytes for my business.
What do you desire with your virtual thousand dollars? Give this exercise a try and see if it changes your financial situation! I will let you know what happens!
Alicia xoxo

No comments: