Sunday, January 18, 2009

My THOUSAND Dollar experiment....Day 30

One month since I started the experiment. Wow. How time flies when you are having fun! My life is heading toward matching my experiment every day, closer and closer. It is very exciting to see it unfold. I think one of the keys to the success of the experiment is the clear and definite plan that I am creating through the experiment....words, matched with pictures, and a purpose with an expectation through clarity of thought. Anyway, I am going to start today off with a donation ($3000) to an organization called Concerned Women of America in honor of the unborn children of America and the world. Here is their mission statement: The mission of CWA is to protect and promote Biblical values among all citizens - first through prayer, then education, and finally by influencing our society - thereby reversing the decline in moral values in our nation.

The remainder of the money, $27,000 will go to putting a down payment on a house that we could rent out in town. It has always been my dream to have as many of my children living in the same town so we could be close and help each other. There is this really nice house up for sale in town now that I would just love to own. It is just so pretty and it is right on the park where it would be so nice to live there. It does not have as many bedrooms as my house does, but it has so much going for it. Besides, when we get our home addition, we will need a place to stay, so we can rent it out until the money comes for the addition. Then, we could stay there until the house was done without too much disruption. :) Below is a picture of a fountain that is steps away from the house. It is such a charming place.


No comments: