Monday, January 19, 2009

My THOUSAND Dollar experiment....Day 31


Today is the 31st day of my thousand dollar experiment where I "spend" $1000 virtual dollars a day and add $1000 each day consecutively.....

I have been blessed to be a part of a group that chooses to grow forward. Our group is involved in a 30 day mental cleanse and is studying the book Think and Grow Rich. I have read it before, but to have an online book club to review it with a genius, helps you understand it better. We are on chapter 11 this week and our mentor pointed us to a You Tube Video that made me just cry for joy. This video, called Playing For Change:Song Around The World "Stand By Me."
was so amazing to see. You just have to see it for yourself...it is a world collaboration of a song...it is quite incredible. This is where my tithe money is going today; to help this organization thrive. I am sure they will appreciate the $3100 donation and put it to good use.

The remainder of the money, $27,900 will be spent on one of the most important pieces for the studio. I want to purchase a baby grand piano to sit in the center of it all.

#4G

2002

Kawai

Model RX-3

6' 1" grand

Beautiful polished ebony finish with matching bench.

Which comes with a price tag of $20,000. I will also add to the piano by including a QRS system which allows one to connect thier i-pod with a bose sound system. The installation will cost $6000. I am sure there will be shipping costs and added expenses that will equal the rest of the money needed to be spent for today! :)

No comments: