Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I recently posted my "$1000 Experiment" on another Social Networking Group (which will go unnamed) and there were some people on it who were just not happy that I was posting it there. In my opinion, they were claiming me to be irresponsible in this time of economic struggle. Yes, I know that we are experiencing a difference in the economy, but I look at it more like an economic rebirth. Let's face it. Birth is painful (trust me, I know!!) It is a time of desperation to be freed from pain, a time to hurry, a time to plan for how your life is now going to change. Change. That is the most jarring thing that happens when you give birth. It is new life. A new life for the parent of the birthed one and a change to the one who was born from the effort. Do we automatically give a pessimistic outlook to this newborn child? NO! Of course not! We dream of possibilities, we think of how great this newborn will be, who they will become, what great things the newborn will do in thier life and how they will change the world! It is a new beginning, people, not an end. Let go! Believe in your bright future.

Give yourself the gift of hope as this year comes to an end and the new year begins. Together we can make a difference and believe me, it doesn't come from a pessimistic heart.

All the BEST Always,

Alicia Bozza

No comments: