Saturday, December 27, 2008

My THOUSAND Dollar experiment....Day 8


OK! Today is the $8000 day. I will start off as I usually do with a donation. $800 will go to The Hunger Site to feed people all around the world. You can actually help them for free, by clicking on their site everyday. Go to: http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1
and click. It's as simple as that!

What to do with $7200! I would have to repair the bathroom in my office. That should about cover the cost. I would replace everything, including the wall that got leaked through when the kids were taking a bath. If that more than covered the cost, the rest would go into a bank account for my son's college fund. Does not sound like much fun, but it would be great for me to know there was a little more in it. OK, so what would I put in the bathroom? First, a new sink. SO badly needed. Mine is functional, sure, but I would LOVE a new one. A new cabinet above the sink, and new walls for the bathtub....it would probably look like the bathroom to the right, but what I would really love is a spacious bathroom, like the one below!
That will have to be for another $1000 day!

All the best!
Alicia Bozza

No comments: