Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My THOUSAND Dollar experiment....Day Four



Today, I get to spend $4000. I will start off by contributing $100 to my favorite radio station, Star 99.1 FM and the rest to my parish for Christmas. Now I have $3600 to spend. I would spend the money by buying a membership to the Y for my family, that would be about $1500 for the premium membership, $500 to my husband to spend on things he needed or wanted and take the rest of the money ($1600) and buy a new wardrobe. First, I would visit Nordstroms at the Short Hills Mall and have a personal shopper show me what would be best for my body shape and coloring, buy some pieces there, get an idea of what my wardrobe should look like and head over to Macy's where I could get some super deals and probably more for my money. Keeping in the abundant mentality, and knowing I would get more money the next day, of course I would return each season to Nordstrom's to have my fashion consultation! It would be so much fun since I would get to return with my daughters, treating them to their own wardrobes in the future. Nordstrom may be an expensive store, but the treatment there is worth a trip out. They treat you like a queen and it is a great experience. At the end of my shopping spree, I would stop for a nice lunch or if in a hurry, I quick frozen yogurt!
Merry Christmas Eve Eve,
All the Best,
Alicia xoxoxo

No comments: