Monday, December 22, 2008

My THOUSAND Dollar experiment....Day Three

Ok...day three. One thing I forgot to do is tithe. Tithing is an act of abundance. It is an act to honor God in my life, an act to honor t he law of attraction in others' lives. It is a free offering of money to show the world that you are willing to give back......Anyway! On the third day, I am going to top it all off with a tithe offering of $600 to Food for the Poor so that others may eat another day.
Christmas Gift Catalog 2008


Ok...now with $2,400 left, I would buy tickets to fly to Florida for Spring Break (I know one of the rules is to spend it for the day, but I can buy tickets for the future!) as well as tickets to Universal Studios, Orlando. We have a friend who lives in Orlando, so we wouldn't need to have a place to stay. The kids would be so excited as some of them would be flying for the first time and my daughter Rachael would be the most excited of them all. We would have so much fun planning the trip by going to the Universal Studios website and planning where we would go! The kids love The Simpsons and Dr. Suess. I read to Vincent & Gabriella almost everyday and Dr. Suess is one of their favorites! Traveling would be a little tricky, but we would manage fine. I could just see their faces as they depart the airplane and see the fun sights in the airport! "Hey! There's SpiderMan! Hey, there's Sleeping Beauty!" The excitement would build right from the airport! A quick ride to Orlando, fitfull sleep and wahlah! Universal Studios would be ours for the day....or two. What fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to get there.
Alicia xoxoxoxo

No comments: