Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My THOUSAND Dollar experiment....Day 11


Some of you may be wondering if I am getting bored with this experiment. NO WAY! Imagination is the key to your dreams, so let me dream on! On the 11 th day of my experiment, my brainwaves gave to me!

$1100 to Good Counsel Homes It is a place for pregnant women to go to if they are in need.

Chris Bell and Father Benedict found an abandoned convent in Hoboken, New Jersey and in March 1985, the first home for mothers and children opened its doors. Since 1985, more than 3,500 women and children have received residential help at Good Counsel.

The remaining $9,900, $2000 would go to pay for part of the Sienna we financed, so that it would bring it down to a $30,000 pay off. Here is a picture of what it would look like on the inside:

We would need 8 seats since we only have 1 kid driving and the others cannot. Plus, having 8 seats would allow me to travel with all the kids if I needed to. I think I like the blue finish best, now that I am looking at it.

The rest of the money would go toward having someone tear up my kitchen floor, level it and put down some new tile or pergo flooring. If you are curious as to what I would pick, you can click here and see it.
And that would about wrap it up for a day's spending!

See you tomorrow!

All the Best,
Alicia Bozza

No comments: