Sunday, December 28, 2008

My THOUSAND Dollar experiment....Day 9


Day 9: $9000

Today I get to spend $9000 in my experiment today. The tithe money of $900 would go to the RZIM Ministry. Ravi Zacharias is a Christian Apologetic who sometimes, I admit, I cannot wrap my brain around, but he makes some amazing points and I like him.

As far as my personal spending goes, I would take the $8100 and use $4000 toward paying down the van I financed on Day 5 (that would make $8000 towards paying off the car)
and $4100 to pay for new plumbing in the downstairs and upstairs bathrooms. We have a 125 year old house and it needs some updating. I know that it does not sound very glamorous, but it is something that needs to be done. If there was anything left over, I would take the family out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Atillio's in Dover, NJ. Such great Italian food!

No comments: