Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My THOUSAND Dollar experiment....Day 12






It is day 12 of my experiment and I have decided that I want to donate my $1200 to a woman's work who has given me tremendous peace. Her name is Byron Katie and she is a true blessing to this world. Just look at her face. She is priceless and she will show you how you can see the same about yourself.

As for the rest of the money, $10,800, I will put it toward building my studio above my garage in my backyard. I would design it much like this one:




























(Above is Tullen Studio where my Son recorded a demo for a Broadway Show that never came to fruition based on Dennis the Menace. Pictured here is Skip Tullen, a very talented guy.) But my favorite studio is Watersign Creative ran by my favorite recording guy, Guy Parker. The chair pictured at the top is the chair I sit in to record. I love being there with a passion, but boy, is it work! I would love to have my own studio to record in with my husband Dan, who loves to be in front of a mixer. We would make quite the recording pair. :)

No comments: